Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fun at Valas Pumpkin Patch


Here are the boys driving a 4 person bike thingy. They got it stuck and it was funny watching Preston and Parker trying to get it going again. I couldn't help them because they were too far away and luckily Ian was belted in. They eventually got it going again.

The little boys got there turn riding there own bikes. Ian didn't get too far on his.




My scary boys!! They had so much fun at the pumpkin patch. Even Ian did well walking around.





Row, row, row the boat.




Ians future?




My five.




The only picture of me at the pumpkin patch. Rick wasn't able to go so I took them by myself and they were awsome. Everyone got along and I don't think I yelled at all. It was a great afternoon.










Here are the boys at the pumpkin patch. They have the week off so we spent the afternoon at Valas. It is a huge pumpkin patch with a ton of fun stuff to do.

No comments: