Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"My Bad Dream"-by Parker

Here is a story that I thought you might enjoy that Parker wrote at school.
"Omce Ii had a horrible dream. I dreamt that I was attacked by aliens, monsters, and dragons. It was horrible. First I was playing around outside when all of a sudden aliens took me into there flying socer. They threw me into a box full of dinamite. Then they threw me out. I landed in a tree. I finally got out of the box. The tree blew up. I jumped out just in time. Then ginormous monsters and beasts attaced me. I blew them up with my dads biggest bazooka. They landed on the moon. Next dragons flew over head. They shot gallons and gallons of yellow, blue, black black, and red fire at me. The blue fire hit me after that I had water and ice powers. I shot liquid nitrogen at all of the giant dragons. They froze and fell on me. They broke my skull. The skin on my head peeled open and bugs crawled out. Then I woke up I had fallen out of my bed. Thank goodnes it 3was only a bad dream that was the scariest day of my life!!!"

Ok I typed it word for word so if there are any spelling mistakes they are his. Enjoy. I especially liked the end when bugs crawled out of his skull. I found out that this was a story that Parker and Preston made up one night when they should of been sleeping.

No comments: