Monday, May 19, 2008

Okoboji weekend

Over the past 10 years we have spent at least 6 of them over Mothers day in Okoboji Iowa. It is in the northern border of Iowa about 3 hours from Omaha. It is sponsored by the YMCA Camp Foster, its for Y employees and their families and friends. It is only $95.00 for our whole family. We stay in a cabin, (this year they have bathrooms in the cabin, YAY!) and it includes all the food. The boys get to ride horses, do archery, shoot rifles, boat rides, and a ropes course. They had a great time. We brought our friends the Morgan's with us. It was a great mothers day.


My Boys!!

Landon, Preston and Parker enjoying the nice weather before it started raining.

Parker on Charlie the horse.

Carter playing with the trash can since he spent most of the day in his stroller watching the fun. Next year he'll have more fun.

Preston, Teddy, Stephanie, Landon and Rick doing the "Dragon" which is the kids rope course.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I had no idea about Okoboji, you will have to tell me more about it.

Jen Giorgis said...

Looks like a very fun weekend. I love the new blog backround. So dang cute!!! Did you design it with digital scrapbooking stuff or was it a template? I think it looks awesome!

The Hardy's said...

How cool! I wish there was something like that here. What a handsome group of boys you have.