Sabrina and Matt with their "kids" Moby and Roxy.
Here we are in front of a nice large cactus.
Here is a nice shot of the the palm trees. I loved this!
Sabrina, my mom and I after a long day of shopping.
Here is a dear friend/old roommate that I had both years at Ricks College. I haven't seen her in about 10 years. Megan and I are truly kindred spirits. Even though we might not talk often, when we do it is like no time has passed, that is a true sign of a true friend!
Here we are unloading our goods from one of our shopping trips.
My cute sister!
I love my sister so much! I had a great time with her and I really miss her. Thank goodness for technology. She has a great sense of humor, and I can't wait to visit her again. I really would be lost with out her! Thank yo Sabrina for everything you do for me!
4 comments:
It looks so warm there! Love Arizona! Glad you had such a great time. It is fun to see pics of your mom and sister. It has been so long!
Glad you had a good time;)
I have only been to Arizona once, when I was a teenager, in July--it wasn't a great experience for me. It sure looks like everything was perfect for you. I love the picture of you and your Mom by the cacti!
looks like so much fun. not to mention how could one not be jealous of the beautifully sunny weather?!?! ughh....spring is coming, spring is coming! :) perfect time to escape omaha winter.
Post a Comment