Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sneaky little boy


Here is Carter. Doesn't he look cute, sitting their so innocent with the remote in one hand and a toy in the other. I thought he looked so cute with his ankles folded acting like his big brothers while they watch t.v. In our family room we have a huge 6 panel gate that creates a wall across the room so Carter has a "safe" place to play with out getting loose. The gate goes in between the couch and a buffet table that hold a lot of our pictures. After taking the above picture I turned around to the computer for a minute and when I turned back......

carter had climbed up over the arm of the couch and climbed up on the buffet. He was just sitting their looking at a picutre in a frame. So much for that "safe" place. What a sneaky little baby.

3 comments:

Mark and Jana said...

I love sneaky little boys.....especially if they're not mine. :)

Sabrina said...

He teleported.

Barbies Blog said...

Well so much for the gate! You now need some sort of shield! :)