Thursday, April 2, 2009

Parkers mini singers concert

So Parker auditioned for and made the High Ability Learners mini singers group and they had there concert tonight. Only about 40 4th graders made it from the whole district. They are 4th and 5th graders. They did an awesome job! Please go to the time 1:00, It gets pretty wobbly because I couldn't see him so I passed the camera to my friends daughter. If I only knew what he would be doing while he was singing I would of moved to be able to really watch him. He proceeded to make hand motions and facial expressions for all the songs. Which wouldn't have been such a big deal if it was something he was supposed to do! He was so funny to watch I was crying while he sang because I was laughing so hard.
Enjoy! Look for him in the middle of the screen, 2nd row up from the bottom, between the girl with brown curly hair and a boy. Skip to 1:00 and watch his face, sorry it is sooooo shaky but you'll get the idea.

No comments: