First, Parker is now officially taller than Preston. Preston is 3 years older but Parker now weighs 8lbs more and is slightly taller. I do remind him that even though this is true, he is still younger in years and thus does not get to do the same things as Preston even if he is "bigger".
My sister in law and niece flew out for a weekend and we all went to Wicked. It was great. We went shopping, out to eat, got pedicures, and spent some great time together. I am truly blessed with awesome sister in laws and nieces! Lara is such a sweet, kind and fun girl to be around. I do wonder how it is that out of most of my sister in laws and myself I am one of the few that loves to shop and the ones that don't like it have daughters that do! I need to borrow my nieces so they can shop with me!
Here is Jennifer, myself and Lara! Isn't she growing up!
One of my dear friends had a new baby. Little Quentin was long awaited for and we are so blessed to have his parents as friends and we are so happy that they finally have another child to have in their family. We already love their oldest so Quentin is now part of our family too! Carter and Ian especially are mesmerized by him! Yay for snuggling new babies!
Speaking of babies, we had a momma bird build a nest in our play fort. What a stupid/smart place to build. Smart because it was well protected from the elements, stupid because that is where ALL the kids play. I really didn't think any of the eggs would hatch, especially since Ian tried "feeding" the eggs part of his sandwich but they did and we had a couple of baby birds hopping around our yard. We did have one incident where we had to pull Lola away from them so she wouldn't kill them while trying to "play" with them. It was great learning tool for teaching the kids.
Here is my garden, growing so well! I am super excited that everything is going well with it. I can't wait to get some tomatoes and peppers!
2 comments:
Hey are you losing weight? You look good! The bread looks good, the garden looks good, and the kids look good! I'm glad everything's going so well. We sure had fun having you over last month!
Love your garden!!! Way to go!
Post a Comment