Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blurb..

Okay so I'm so excited to share with you about Blurb! It is a website that you can turn your blog into a book! The software was easy to use and I just made a hardbound book of my life over the past 2 years! Who says blogging isn't a form of family history!! Yeah for Blurb. Go to www.blurb.com to make your own book!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Be careful about blurb - My Mom purchased a gift certificate for me which we never received and they had charged her. After months of calling/emailing she never got in contact with anyone to resolve it and ended up having her Credit Card cancel the charge. Just be ware

Jen Giorgis said...

That sounds so cool!!! So you actually have the book? How is the color and quality of the pages? Are they just a press printed? I'm so excited!