Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

For Thanksgiving we went to my moms house like every year. I made a 2 types of pumpkin pie and the classic, green bean casserole. We had a blast with the family. I really love my family.
Here is our "princess" Bryana.
Here is Uncle Ryan wrestling around.

Ian with the "turkey" hat! Gobble, Gobble! He loved the waddle hanging in his face.



Here is my Uncle Bill with his new wife Karen. She is great! We really enjoyed getting to know her better.

Our happy boy, the life of the party!



Here is my mom the best cook in the world. Except for the butternut squash soup that she made all of us try. Not my favorite, but hey, I tried it.


My sister came in town for the holiday and so we could throw her a baby shower. I really love spending time with her and it always makes me sad when she leaves.






No comments: