Easter morning is always fun. Its laid back and Rick and I just sit in the front room watching the boys find eggs. Preston decided this year he was too old to hunt for eggs so he helped Carter. Carter, as seen in the first picture, went straight for the candy. The last picture is of me and my boys in the Sunday best. It's almost impossible to get a picture of all five boys looking at the camera. So this is the best we got.
2 comments:
Diana, you look great! Isn't it sad when they grow up and think they are too old? Your boys are very handsome! I am so glad you found me so I can see your cute family. It makes me feel really old though!!
What a fun photo! I think it turned out great. You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment