10 years ago: I was 23, Preston was almost 18 months old and I was pregnant with Chandler our daughter. I was working at the Y, which I am currently still doing and living in our first little home.
5 things on my to do list today:
Laundry, must do at least 3 loads a day or the laundry will take over my upstairs.
Clean the house, something that also has to be done every day or like I found out last weekend when Rick and I were both sick that the house will fall apart.
Work on Scout stuff
Date night with Rick although tonight its date night to a taekwondo meeting
Get Pizza for the boys, which we do every Friday night
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
I would buy a bigger house that has my "dream laundry room" in it. I know its sad when most people dream of dream kitchens or dream master baths, mine is a dream laundry/mud room. I would give to charities, invest, go on some great vacations like to Paris and London. I would fly to New York and spend every night at a different Broadway Show. I would relax and just enjoy being a mom with out the stress of bills, mission costs or college.
3 Bad Habits:
I eat while talking on the phone, drives Rick Crazy
I definitely talk more than listen, especially when it comes to my kids
I flip channels during commercials consistently, I am also a remote hog
5 jobs I've had
Osco Drug check out girl, LOVED IT, I was 16, it was my first job and I had a great group of people that I worked for
Payless Shoesource, I left Osco and started at Payless and it was a store that was never busy, I talked on the phone a ton, of course that was before call waiting so I had to be careful.
MUD- Metropolitan Utilities District, I worked 2 summers during college and cleaned and repaired gas meters. I know sounds glamorous huh? My best friend Catherine worked their also but she got to work upstairs in a cushy office job where she got to wear nice clothes and I was in the basement with steal toed shoes. How fair is that since my dad was the one that worked their.
VonMaur Children's Shoe department
YMCA nursery and early childhood class teacher (11 years now)
5 places I have lived:
I have only lived in two places
Omaha (my moms house, apartment, 1st house on 95th and current house)
Rexburg Idaho in college
5 snacks I enjoy:
Anything salty
Anything sweet
Almost all fruit
Pretty much enjoy all food :)
I consider Diet Pepsi a snack and it is a favorite
Something you don't know about me:
I love my Scouting calling, I love People magazine and I pretty much dislike most church music other than Hymns. (there are maybe 2 church cd's that I enjoy)
No comments:
Post a Comment