Emeron came over to visit along with his mom, my good friend Lisa. Emron and Ian were born on the same day, same hospital with the same doctor. Lisa tried to beat me by going into the hospital the night before, but since I have c-sections Ian came first. Ian is about 5 hours older. I l think Lisa even had to wait for her epidural because the dr. was in the o.r. with me, sorry Lis. They really do have a great time playing together and hopefully will become as good as friends as their moms.
1 comment:
Hey ...I'm so glad you found my blog. I too obviously have that issure with the D.Pepsi. I drank 2 full glasses and then finally was able to sleep. Maybe it is truly a sleep aid and that has been my issue??? j/k of course. I miss our visits in the halls at church or in the chapel. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment