Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our Beautiful Niece !

Hailey




Our Niece Hailey got married May 24th. Doesn't she make a beautiful bride! We weren't able to be there but we just wanted to once again let her know how much we love her. She is the daughter I don't have. She lived with us for a few months and my boys just love her. When I was looking at these pictures I had this conversation with Landon...
L-"Why did Hailey get married?"
Me-"Because she found someone she loved and wants to live her life with."
L (starting to cry) "But now she won't play with us."
Me-"Oh Landon, Hailey will always play with you!"

I don't think he believed me, so when we see her in July, she better be ready to play. Hailey we love you and miss you. Tell Eric that he is a lucky guy! Let Sammy(her dachshund) know the boys are coming soon.

No comments: