Wednesday, July 9, 2008

House for Sale!!!

So for those of you who didn't know, we are getting ready to put our house on the market. We have found a house that is about 2 blocks west of where we live now. Why do you ask, because Rick is working from home now and would like an office so when he is on conference calls they don't ask him if he is at a day care. (yes that has happened )So we took the plunge, got a storage unit and have been working super hard to clean out the house. We were supposed to have someone look at it tonight but the cancelled 15 min. before they were supposed to show. So I cleaned my bum off for nothing. Well not nothing, it is just that much further along now. So for those of you that have been in my house here are some pictures for you to marvel at knowing how my house usually looks, and for those who have never been in my house, ummm, it always looks like this. :)
Family room Looking into the kitchen from the family room.
Okay I know its strange to put a picture of my hallway but again, for those that have seen my hallway might notice the lack of laundry in it. I know, SHOCKER!! ( our laundry room is the upstairs on the left and is too small for a family of 7)
Looking into the family room from the kitchen

Landon and Ians room
Master bedroom
Master bathroom

Kitchen
Dining room
Looking into the living room from the front door
Preston and Parkers room
Carters room
Pray that someone will fall in love with our sweet home so we can get into a new one!!


4 comments:

Garrison Propaganda said...

wow--youre daring! two blocks away huh? an office will be a nice upgrade. the pictures of your house look great. how long have you been in it? will the new one have a bigger laundry room?

Mark and Jana said...

I am shocked out of my mind! :) I can't believe how clean it all looks. You shouldn't have a problem selling it at all.

Britt said...

That is GREAT! I hope it sells fast. Your house ALWAYS looks like that whenever I've been over. :) Seriously, who's house ever looks like that...unless they don't live in it!

Julie said...

any luck on the house selling?? Has the housing market been as bad in Omaha as other places? There are tons of foreclosures around here! Good luck! It looks like a beautiful home! I miss Omaha houses!