Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy 12th Birthday Preston!

Because I don't have a scanner I don't have any pictures of Preston as a baby on the computer so I went back as far as I could. My little Preston is now 12! He has matured in so many ways but he has always been my sweet, kind, loving little boy.
Here he is at preschool graduation.

Here is a picture of him and Parker, I think he is about 3 1/2 and P.J. is about 6 months. Man they are so cute!


Now here he is, all 12 years old and thinking he is 25. I can't believe he is in middle school, doing so great and really growing up WAY too fast.

Grandpa Warren got him a air soft gun for is birthday, Makes his dad proud. I'm still not so sure but I'm a girl and will probably never understand the "fun".
Here is Rick and Preston after his priesthood interview on Sunday. I also can't believe that he will be a deacon and be passing the sacrament. CRAZY! He will be one of those boys that is about 2 feet shorter than the others as they stand to pass the sacrament. He is his fathers son! He only weighs 62lbs. He is a McInelly!
Here is his Grandma and Aunt Sabrina eating the jello cake that Sabrina made for him for his birthday. We love jello cake, so we have named Sabrina the new Jello cake maker!


Happy Birthday Preston! I can't believe that in just 7 short years you will be graduated and on your mission! I love you!

3 comments:

Mark and Jana said...

SHORT literally! :)

Anderson said...

I always think of you with Preston at our wedding reception just a tiny baby "trying to figure things out" with him. :)

The Howard Bolton Family said...

My boys did the "Air Soft" thing. It totally is a boy thing. They have all the protective gear and they would go and play war games at an Air Soft range near here. They really get into it. I didn't realize that those little plastic pellets could do damage to my vinyl siding--I have a few small holes. Other than that, it is a lot of fun for them.