Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sabrina the Trainer

I just had to post some funny pictures of my sister, who was in town this past weekend, showing my mom some exercises.


Okay if you click on this one and make it bigger my sisters face just cracks me up.

Of course Carter couldn't resist getting on grandmas back, she was on the floor you know and if your on the floor your fair game.

6 comments:

Mark and Jana said...

I see what you mean by Sabrina's face. :)

Sabrina said...

And by "Sabrina's face"...you mean how awesome it looks!

The Howard Bolton Family said...

Isn't it fun to tease sisters?

Garrison Propaganda said...

ah, its true. lying on the floor means youre an instant human rug! kids love it. too tempting.

Kristen said...

I saw Rick at Walmart yesterday, he was supposed to say hi to you:) And guess what, we totally love your boys also:) I love how well they all play together and I love to watch them take care of each other. We love having you guys as a part of date night!

Lora said...

Those are great pictures. I wish I could have seen her while she was in town. "Hi" to Sabrina.