Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Carter a few weeks late...

My "baby" just turned 2 on Oct. 24th. I can't believe how fast time has gone and how big he is getting. Out of all my boys, he needed to stay the baby the longest and is probably the one that has grown up the fastest!!! Stop! I can't handle it! It is really hard for me to be done having kids and I just needed him to slow down, I need more time to enjoy these years with him. We had a small little party with just our family and he LOVED blowing out the candles on his doughnut, if you have read past posts you know he has a love for the pastries.

Coming home from the hospital.

Hospital picture
First Birthday

Opening presents

Blowing out the candles.
Singing Happy Birthday



7 comments:

Jenn said...

Ohhh, so cute! Great idea to put candles in a doughnut! Glad he had a good birthday. :)

Dawn said...

I love that first picture. Sooo cute! Makes me extra eager for January to roll around. Nothing like bringing a new baby home. (o: I still say Carter would get along great with my Connor.

Garrison Propaganda said...

ohhhhh he was so happy to finally have a doughnut he didnt have to sneak! hooray for birthdays, even if that does mean your baby is getting a little bit older.

Anderson said...

That is just too cute! It's true, your youngest seems to grow the fastest-because you don't want hem to! :)

Mark and Jana said...

I love the video!

jeana said...

hi! I found your blog on my cousin Megans blog and have a completely random question... I love the silhouettes on the left side of your blog! Can you tell me how you did them? jeanag2003@hotmail.com Thanks! :)

The Howard Bolton Family said...

Oh so cute! I love the brand-new baby pictures. I love to see how they are so fresh and new.