Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008




Here are some Thanks giving photos. Here is Carter and Bryana playing with one of the many trees at grandmas house. As you can see Carter really enjoyed Bryana's headband. They really have fun together.
Below are the boys at the kitchen table enjoying their Thanksgiving feast. Here is the adult table with my brother and uncle, Rick, Warren and Mom.











Here is Erica and mom dishing out the goods.
We had a very nice relaxing Thanksgiving vacation. I did my annual Black Friday shopping at 4:30 am. I think I'm still trying to feel normal after that. I had a successful trip. I am so grateful for so many things this year! I have a great family and great friends. I'm a blessed women! Thanks to those of you who make my life so wonderful!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Friends and family are wonderful! Thanks for coming over to do cookies Saturday, we had a blast, and I ate way too many cookies!

Garrison Propaganda said...

looks like a fun gathering and those green beans look heavenly!