How cute. Ian looks Just like Emmit last year. I thought it would be an easy costume until I realized for the Trunk or Treat their not supposed to have anything covering their face!
the nerd could almost go as alfalfa. (his hair style made me think that). i loved the bag of groceries. such a cute idea. hope he didnt need to sit down much! :)
4 comments:
How cute. Ian looks Just like Emmit last year. I thought it would be an easy costume until I realized for the Trunk or Treat their not supposed to have anything covering their face!
the nerd could almost go as alfalfa. (his hair style made me think that). i loved the bag of groceries. such a cute idea. hope he didnt need to sit down much! :)
Oh, Your boys are just so cute. I love the grocery bag. Way to go Super Mom.
I have had to make my blog a private site. Email me your address so that I can invite you to visit. cellmel@comcast.net
Thanks.
Melanie
Post a Comment