Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Eve at Grandmas House!

Okay, I know these are kinda late but better late than never, right? We had Christmas eve at my mom and her husbands house, like every year. We had an awesome meal, and sang carols while Parker played on the piano. The kids of course loved opening up their presents and the adults enjoyed a nice night watching all the fun. My brother and his boys were there and we had such a good time with them. My boys really love their uncle and cousins! We missed my step sister Erica and Bryanna, they were in Lincoln with my step brother Ryan. Here are a few pictures of Christmas Eve.


My new Burberry bag from my mom and her husband.


The kids patiently waiting for the presents.

Me, Carter and Grandma Beach.


Rick in the play room relaxing with the boys, or maybe its avoiding the adults. :)


Carter loves his grandma!!

My brother John and I

My nephew Jonathan and Preston get to sit at the "big" boy table now.


Parker, Landon, Ian and Skyler at the kids table.


Ian and I


My cute hubby!








3 comments:

chrissybeagle said...

you look great! Love the burberry bag! :)

Julie said...

I love the Burberry bag too! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Do I know your sister in law, the one married (or not) to John? She asked to be my facebook friend and I wondered if I knew her from my Omaha days and just can't remember!! I am embarrassed if I forgot!

Britt said...

Cute photos. Love the bag. Love your hair!