Our little Carter keeps us laughing all the time. He is always trying to get us to laugh. He is so much fun and a huge blessing in our life!
.JPG)
Here he is showing me his undies, he actually has 2 pairs on, oh and my boots
.JPG)
Bobble head Carter
.JPG)
.JPG)
Okay he really does wear pants. Here he is with Landons storm trooper helmet. He totally looks like a bobble head.
.JPG)
But all in all, Carter is a huge Daddy's boy.
2 comments:
I think the humor thing has something to do with the last child. William is like as well as Brandie in my family growing up. I just have to say that I absolutely love that picture of Rick and the boys at the top of your blog. It is so beautiful to see a dad teaching his sons (and they are all paying attention :)).
I love your new header! What a wonderful moment captured. You have such an adorable family.
Post a Comment