I decided that I wanted to plant a garden. I researched on the web what the best way to do it was and found the square foot garden. The concept is to not row plant but to plant things per square foot. The onions I planted could have 9-12 per square where as the tomatoe plants are 1 per square. Anyway lets pray I get my money out of this! :) Check out these websites here and here to learn more abot square foot gardening.
4 comments:
Very cool....and manageable! Did you ever sell your house and move???
Oh my gosh I'm so jealous! Please keep taking pictures cuz I'd love to see how it turns out. Do you think something like that would work on my apartment patio?!?! hmmm....
Yeah! A square foor garden - I love mine too. I was blog hopping and had to stop when I saw your cute garden. Thanks for the smile today!
Good for you. I loved my square foot garden, but I must say it always yielded less than stellar results. My tomatoes and pees rocked. And I think I could have had decent cantaloupes if the prairie dogs hadn't eaten them before they were ripe.
Post a Comment