We drove down on Saturday the 5th, down to Houston, and it took 16 LONG hours. We had a sick kid and our precious little baby screamed like a screeching howler monkey. But after we got their we had so much fun. We haven't seen them for about 3 years so the kids had fun getting to know each other again and being with Misty and Greg was like no time had passed.
Monday Rick took Preston, Parker and Landon to the Houston NASA museum. They loved seeing the space ships and touring them. "Houston we have a problem". That was the favorite saying.
All the kids together. Our 7 boys and our Princess!!
Parker and Whitney are 8 months apart and were like two peas in a pod.
Preston and Colton at the park near the house.
Adam, Landon and Parker doing what they like best, Gameboy.
AT THE BEACH !!! GALVESTON, TX.
The first time in the ocean. They had so much fun playing in the waves and then running and doing sand angels. I have to say that I HATE sand. I am truly a cornfield bred girl. No laying on the beach for me.
SEA WORLD!!! We were lucky to drive to San Antonio and go to Sea World. It was so worth the money! I loved it. We left Ian and Carter with Ricks Sister so we could go on the rides and not worry about naps and stuff.
.JPG)
Here is Shamu and the boys.
.JPG)
Here is the boys with the dolphins. Their was a tank that you could reach into and if you could get them to come to you, you could pet them. We got SO close. They are amazing.
.JPG)
This is one of the rides that we all went on, even Landon. He barely made the 42" cut off, thank goodness for his cowlick in his hair. I think that's what reached the line to meet the cut. I thought he was going to cry and be super scared but he loved it and needless to say, I almost cried. I am not a good ride person.
.JPG)
Here is Shamu, we went to a show and were able to see him do his tricks.
.JPG)
Okay here is a bad picture of me but we went on a ride where you sat in the round inertube thing and I picked the driest seat but was the only one who got wet. I mean my shirt was so wet I could of wrung it out. I got pummeled with the water fall. The boys thought it was so funny to see me get so wet.
We had a great trip home. We stopped in Dallas and visited some friends for lunch and the baby did much better when we drove home in the dark. Of course it helped he had a cold and I gave him some night time cold medicine.
Thanks Misty, Greg, Shauna and Brent !!!
Here is Shamu and the boys.
Here is the boys with the dolphins. Their was a tank that you could reach into and if you could get them to come to you, you could pet them. We got SO close. They are amazing.
This is one of the rides that we all went on, even Landon. He barely made the 42" cut off, thank goodness for his cowlick in his hair. I think that's what reached the line to meet the cut. I thought he was going to cry and be super scared but he loved it and needless to say, I almost cried. I am not a good ride person.
Here is Shamu, we went to a show and were able to see him do his tricks.
Okay here is a bad picture of me but we went on a ride where you sat in the round inertube thing and I picked the driest seat but was the only one who got wet. I mean my shirt was so wet I could of wrung it out. I got pummeled with the water fall. The boys thought it was so funny to see me get so wet.
We had a great trip home. We stopped in Dallas and visited some friends for lunch and the baby did much better when we drove home in the dark. Of course it helped he had a cold and I gave him some night time cold medicine.
Thanks Misty, Greg, Shauna and Brent !!!
4 comments:
I'm surprised taht you waited so long to give him a little medicine. I mean don't we have modern medicine for a reason??? j/k of course....kind of ;) I have an Aunt that has 5 kids and every time they went of a road trip every child got a little triaminic. She said it worked like a charm. I am so glad you guys had a great time!!!
It looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks for posting the pictures. However, I don't think the beach at Galveston counts as a real "beach". You'll need to drag the whole gang out to California (and Disneyland) for a taste of a real beach. And even you might enjoy it there! :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I love the soaking picture. You look great. You're such a fun mom. I can't get over how your 4 older boys look like 2 sets of twins. Like in that photo of them on the beach. It's so funny!
Post a Comment