Monday, April 21, 2008

Surprise Mom!!!

My mom turned 60 on April 20th and my brother and sister in law from Utah flew in and my sister from Arizona also flew in to surprise her. It was AWSOME!! All of us from in town were waiting for her in a party room at the Upstream. So this first video is of her walking in and seeing Rick and I, John and Barb and Erica and Andy (My step sister and her husband). Sorry they are all kinda dark.


Okay so this one is at an angle but It is when Sabrina snuck in and my mom totally looses it. We got her so good. She had no idea that we had planned this.


Okay and to make things even better, after she pulled herself together and sat down, in walked my brother and his wife and she lost it again. There wasn't a dry eye in the room.



Me, Sabrina, mom, John and Jeff


Erica, baby Bryanna, mom and Andy

Mom and Warren

5 comments:

Julie said...

Your mom looks fabulous! I have not seen her for a long time! Tell her hi for me. What a great birthday surprise! John still looks the same, but Jeff! I wouldn't have recognized him!

Jen Giorgis said...

That was so sweet, I even cried. I have really turned into quite a sap.

Carma said...

That is so awesome! I love seeing the videos of these. What a great surprise. Ok, and now you have me thinking...my mom turns 60 this year, I don't think we can pull something like this off!!

Britt said...

That is so sweet. Don't feel embarassed Jen...I was getting teary eyed too.

emily salway said...

What an awesome birthday present!! I was about crying just watching it!! Your whole family looks great! Happy Birthday Claudia.