Sunday, August 17, 2008

First day of School..

The boys started school on August 13th. I was excited to get back in a schedule. Preston started middle school, 6th grade. He was nervous but all went well with his locker and getting around to his classes. I can't believe how fast time goes by.

















Landon started 1st grade. He was so excited to see all his friends from last year.















Ian Started 5 morning a week preschool for speech and language delays. He is actually in what they call a 50/50 class. 50% speech and language and 50% parent pay or "normal" whatever that is. The van picks him up and drops him off. He has 5 other kids in the van and he had a great first 3 days.







Parker started 4th grade. He says his teacher is mean, but since he hasn't had him before I told him to keep an open mind. I think his teacher is going to be great. He is also involved in HAL (high ability learners) program. He isn't too excited to have the extra work, but I am.

2 comments:

Garrison Propaganda said...

holy cow youve got a junior higher! man! four boys gone, i bet your house is so quiet now. but is nice to get back into that routine during the school year.

Hilary said...

your boys are so handsome! What fun! Our school starts next week... (I can't wait!)