Friday, August 1, 2008

Where oh where has my sweet baby gone?!?!


So Carter has always been such a laid back, easy going and sweet baby. I always said he was a great way to end our family. But MAN lately he has turned into the devil. He has learned that his Sweet looks and gentle demeanour doesn't get him as much as before. His brothers have clued in to his tricks. So he has invented new tricks to get what he wants. He especially likes screeching like a Howler monkey, slapping everything and everyone that gets in his way and sneakily stealing whatever he has his eye on at the time. Granted I am guilty of giving in more than I should, but hey, he is my last, my baby! If you know me then you know how HARD that is for me! Good thing he's cute!


5 comments:

Jen Giorgis said...

I know what you mean....except Kimball has been going through that phase for nearly 3 years now. When is it going to end?

Garrison Propaganda said...

yikes--hes got you wrapped about your little finger! but, its hard when theyre so cute....and youre not used to the primate like reactions! id have to agree with him being cute. good luck with getting him to turn back into that sweet baby--darn that growing up!

C said...

The cuteness. Taylor figured it out how to use it to his advantage when the three of us got into bouts, and Stacey had it mastered for years. If I could figure out how to get it to work for my advantage nowadays...

VENTL8R said...

It doesn't take long for them to work that cuteness angle....Mallory does it all the time and she's only 10m!

Michele said...

Oh, he is so cute. I love reading about your beautiful family.