This is my friend Cyndie! She is a close friend that is moving to Utah from Omaha. She's sad, I'm sad, my kids are sad. I don't know what I'm gonna do with out her. She has been a great friend. She really helped me a ton when I was on bed rest with Carter. She is my "hang out" buddy. Her kids are in school so when I needed to run errands she would tag along and help with Carter. I know that miles apart she will still be just a phone call away. Distance won't change our friendship. Here are some things that I will miss.
1. Her sticky notes
2. Her lemon merange (I totally botched that spelling) pies
3. Her bringing over and leaving random "stuff" her kids don't use anymore
4. I will miss shopping with her
5. Talking for hours about stuff
6.Rescuing her dog from under her house
She has made me a better mother, friend, and daughter of God. She is a great example of patience, kindness and service.
I hope that Murry knows what they are getting because my little world is gonna be a sadder emptier place with out her 1/2 a mile away! Has it been two years yet? Cause then she'll be back!
2 comments:
thats never fun, but it sounds like youve made some fun memories. and shes coming back in two years? you dont get much luckier than that!
Why oh why do they have to leave? I am sad as well. She is such a fantastic person!
Post a Comment