Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fun Times At Vala's


Our sweet Preston.


Carter the naughty

Homer or Rick? hmmm


Preston took this picture oh me, so I told him I would post it.

My ghosties and ghoulies.

Rick and Ian

Vala's has this huge jumping pillow that the boys had fun jumping on.

Driving the tricycle around the track.

my 5 boys!

Let the fun begin.

Our cheesy Carter.









6 comments:

Julie said...

Diana...I have the same ghost family picture with my kids when my 18 year old was about 4!! I loved that place!

Rick & Diana said...

It really is getting to be crazy with how big it is. Every year they add things. I mean, come one, they have ATM's scattered around. But of course, we will still go!

Dawn said...

Your Carter looks like such a funny kid! He's so cute. He and my youngest could get into so much trouble together.

Joseph wants to be a sheriffs deputy, so the other two do as well. That's usually how it goes. Last year we had 3 fire fighters. Makes it easy. Plus, they never want anything fancy cause that would just get in the way of the partying.

Lora said...

Vala's is always so fun. I love that picture of you. So pretty.

Britt said...

So cute. I miss Vala's! I'm so glad you posted the photo of you. Your hair is so cute.

The Howard Bolton Family said...

Why don't we have such fun family oriented places? Your blog is so much fun to read. You are such a memory building mother! You give me inspiration--even though I only have one that really wants to hang out with the family still (she's not a teenager yet).