Sunday, October 26, 2008

Reflections of Christ

This will be the best 5 min you will have all day. This is an amazing video that I found from another friends blog. It is a collection of photographs by a man named Mark Marby. They were displayed at the Mesa Temple visitor center and are now put to music. Please enjoy this beautiful video. Remember these are photographs not paintings.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

So did it make you cry? I bawled like a baby, but that could just be pregnancy hormones. (o: I had my boys sit and watch it, and they actually sat and watched it!

Kristen said...

Beautiful

Julie said...

That is really cool!

Jen Giorgis said...

I love those pictures. Didi you know that Mark Mabry is a personal friend of the Soelbergs and that Erica is one of the ten virgins in the oictures. Also her sister Alexis is one of the angels in one of the pictures as well. Cool huh?!