Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Pastry thief among us...

So our little carter has turned into a pastry thief. The first time it happened I didn't have my camera ready to document it but he and the dog enjoyed yummy apple donuts my mom got us from Nebraska City. It usually goes something like this. First I hear rustling, then their is quiet, then I realize that something isn't right and as I look into the kitchen this is what I find.

-Second offense: Donuts from Walmart, jelly filled.
Even though I'm yelling "stop!" he stills smiles for the camera.

Trying to put it back and act like nothing has happened.


-Third offense: More donuts from Walmart (I know I probably shouldn't buy any more donuts)
I know this looks like the same day but notice his shirt is different.

Once again putting the half eaten donut back.


-Fourth offense: Cupcakes from Grandma. I know your thinking that I should keep these further back on the counter, but he likes to climb.

Guilty face smeared with frosting.

Ahhh but it tastes so good. I will definitely keep the pastry's up and better yet I'll just stop buying them. Yeah, that's what I'll do. :)

4 comments:

Garrison Propaganda said...

what a "sweet" little sneak. id have to say hes quite smart always going for the good stuff. makes you wish theyd be just as tempted by the fruit on the counter, or the veggies in the fridge. i think id probably reach for the sugar first too though.

Dawn said...

No matter where I "hide" the good stuff at our house, our four year old will find it. He's a climber too. You really do consider just not having the stuff in the house, but what fun would that be?? (o:

Unknown said...

A child after my own heart. Have you introduced him to Krispy Kreme?!?

Anonymous said...

That is to funny :) They always find the goods.
Patricia